Monday, April 14, 2014

What are you putting in your Temple...Your Body?

I just heard a conversation about the seven deadly sins; eating isn't usually the first thing we think of when it comes to sin.  Guess what....gluttony is one of the deadly sins.  Eating just to eat is not good for our health or our life.  I am guilty of going to all you can eat spots and eating more than what I would normally just because it is unlimited.  I am now making a decision to only eat when I am truly hungry.  Our bodies will let us know when we need to feed it.  Don't skip any meals; eat three healthy meals a day and a healthy snack in between.  Eating because we are bored, lonely or sad is very dangerous to our health.  These are disorders that can slowly creep up on us without even knowing it.  Extra pounds and unwanted health issues can arise.  Today lets make a decision to eat more healthy meals increasing our fruit and vegetable intake and doing it all in moderation.  Smaller plate sizes and 2/3 fruits and vegetables.  Make it a healthy day.  Its a work in process but we can get there together.

Healthy Happy Thoughts,


Cheri Amour

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home